The Betty Jean Kerr People’s Health Centers (PHC) is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
Please click the Job Opening link below to apply for your selected position.
- Step One: Click on Job Opportunities.
- Step Two: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Job Openings.
- Step Three: Scroll down and find your desired position.
- Step Four: Scroll down and click Apply Now.
- Step Five: Upload your resume using .doc, .docx, .rtf, .pdf, .txt, and .html files only. Or you can choose to type or paste your resume to the document.
- Step Six: Include a cover letter outlining what you want to do, and how you would support the mission of the agency.
- Step Seven: Complete all forms on the page, then proceed to click continue.
- Step Eight: Fill out the accurate information in the boxes provided.
- Step Nine: Click Finish and your application will be complete.
Once we have reviewed your qualifications and determined that you meet the position requirements, we will contact you to invite you in for an interview.Job Openings